Blackboard Training Webinar: Building Your Course
Thursday, April 27 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
This workshop is offered online only, as a webinar.
The following are some of the topics that will be covered during this webinar:
- how to make your course site available
- adding content to your course
- best practices for organizing your content
- brief overview of the different communication methods
- assignments and tests
- grade center and weighting of grades
- course exports and archives
- course copying
- anything else relating to Blackboard
You will receive information on how to join the online workshop right after you register and again via email prior to the workshop.
For more information on Blackboard at Georgetown, please visit:wiki.uis.georgetown.edu/display/BBSUPPORT/Home
For more info on available e-teaching tools, please visit:uis.georgetown.edu/teaching/tools
**Registration for the session will close 18 hours prior to the start of each session.
No recent activity