Blackboard Training Webinar: Building Your Course
Blackboard is one of Georgetown's learning management systems. The following are some of the topics that will be covered during this webinar (note: topics can be customized to meet individual attendees' needs):
- how to make your course site available
- adding content to your course
- best practices for organizing your content
- a brief overview of the different communication methods
- assignments and tests
- grade center and weighting of grades
- course exports and archives
- course copying
- anything else relating to Blackboard
You will receive information on how to join the online workshop right after you register and again via email prior to the workshop.
For more information on Blackboard at Georgetown, please visit: wiki.uis.georgetown.edu/display/BBSUPPORT/Home
For more info on available e-teaching tools, please visit: uis.georgetown.edu/teaching/tools
**Registration for the session will close 18 hours prior to the start of each session.
Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 1:00pm to 2:00pm