Blackboard Training Webinar: Building Your Course
Georgetown faculty and staff, come learn how to build your course in Blackboard. The following are some of the topics that will be covered:
- how to make your course site available
- adding content to your course
- best practices for organizing your content
- a brief overview of the different communication methods
- assignments and tests
- grade center and weighting of grades
- course exports and archives
- course copying
- anything else relating to Blackboard
Once you register, you will receive information on how to join the webinar and again by email prior to the event. This training is offered by UIS and is available online only.
For more information on Blackboard at Georgetown, please visit: wiki.uis.georgetown.edu/display/BBSUPPORT/Home
For more information about online teaching tools available to Georgetown faculty and staff, please visit: uis.georgetown.edu/teaching/tools
Registration for the session will close 18 hours prior to the start of each session.
Thursday, October 12 at 1:00pm to 2:00pm