Canvas Training Webinar: Building Your Course
Monday, July 17 at 11:30am to 12:30pm
Canvas is Georgetown's new learning management system available now for all Georgetown Faculty. Topics that will be covered include (note: topics can be customized to meet individual attendees' needs):
- adding content to Canvas
- migrating content from Blackboard to Canvas
- how assignments are created, submitted, and graded
- how to use the calendar to schedule class sessions, events, and appointments
- how to communicate with students using announcements, conversations, and notifications
- how to cross-list (combine) Canvas sites
- how to use Canvas Support
You will receive information on how to join the online workshop right after you register.
For more info on available e-teaching tools, please visit: - uis.georgetown.edu/teaching/tools
**Registration for the session will close 18 hours prior to the start of each session.
No recent activity