Canvas Training Webinar: Building Your Course
This workshop is offered online only, as a webinar.
Canvas is Georgetown's new learning management system, available now for all Georgetown Faculty. Potential topics we can discuss in this session include (topics will be customized to meet individual attendees' needs):
- adding content to Canvas
- migrating content from Blackboard to Canvas
- how assignments are created, submitted, and graded
- how to use the calendar to schedule class sessions, events, and appointments
- how to communicate with students using announcements, conversations, and notifications
- how to cross-list (combine) Canvas sites
- how to use Canvas Support
You will receive information on how to join the online workshop right after you register.
For more information on Canvas at Georgetown, please visit:
For more info on available e-teaching tools, please visit: uis.georgetown.edu/teaching/tools
**Registration for the session will close 18 hours prior to the start of each session.
Monday, April 24, 2017 at 1:00pm to 2:00pm