Canvas Training Webinar: Building Your Course
Georgetown faculty and staff, learn how to build your course in Canvas. The following are some of the topics that will be covered:
- adding files to Canvas
- migrating content from Blackboard to Canvas
- how assignments are created, submitted, and graded
- how to use the calendar to schedule class sessions, events, and appointments
- how to communicate with students using announcements, conversations, and notifications
- how to cross-list (combine) Canvas sites
- how to use Canvas Support
Once you register, you will receive information on how to join the webinar and again by email prior to the event. This training is offered by UIS and is available online only.
For more information on Canvas at Georgetown, please visit:
For more information about online teaching tools available to Georgetown faculty and staff, please visit: uis.georgetown.edu/teaching/tools
Registration for the session will close 18 hours prior to the start of each session.
Monday, November 27, 2017 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm