Lecture Capture with Panopto (for GUMC)
Increase student engagement by using Panopto, the lecture capture software that allows you to record, post, and reuse your class lectures, and allows students to review core concepts outside of class or come to class prepared for discussion and activities. Record your class lectures with Panopto and post lectures in your Canvas course to support students’ self-directed learning in a flipped classroom. By the end of this hands-on workshop, you will be able to:
- * Download and use the Panopto Recorder to record lectures and lecture slides with voice-overs;
- * Edit recorded lectures and upload lecture videos;
- * Add the table of content and self-check quizzes (multiple-choice questions with formative feedback);
- * Integrate Panopto videos into your Canvas course;
- * Learn about additional support resources for Panopto.
Thursday, March 26 at 11:00am to 12:00pm