Lunch and Learn: Careers in Business, Law, and Entrepreneurship
Thinking about being a lawyer or entrepreneur? Maybe considering going into business? What's it like? Is it for you? Are law school or business school worth the time and money?
Come join us for an informal session with practicing lawyers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs and find out! Lunch will be provided!
All attendees MUST register in advance at https://goo.gl/forms/FZO0IP2qwR9rUM1B2.
• David Muchow (moderator) - Adjunct Assistant Professor, School of Foreign Service; Managing Partner, Muchowlaw; corporate & start up law attorney; serial CEO and entrepreneur; BSFS, SFS, Cornell Law, J.D., GULC
• Ray Magee - Co-Founder, President, Bloomcatch. Entrepreneur and
inventor of smart phone plant identification system using artificial intelligence, BLAS.,
Elmhurst College; MBA, GW.
• Laura Clark - Former founder/CEO of Wylie Wagg. Entrepreneur in Residence for
Georgetown University; mentor, National Science Foundation i-Corps Program through
George Washington University; mentor, Union Kitchen accelerator. BA, Wake Forest
• Carolyn Sloan - Manager, Federal Policy, Business Council for Sustainable Energy,
B.S., William and Mary; J.D., Univ. of Richmond.
• Natalie Blazer - Director of J.D. Admissions, Georgetown University Law Center, B.A.
Boston College, J.D., UVA. Before coming to Georgetown, Natalie was the Associate
Director of Admissions and Strategic Initiatives Recruiter at Columbia Law School.
Before that, she practiced law for seven years in the litigation department of Weil,
Gotshal, & Manges LLP in New York.
Friday, November 16, 2018 at 12:00pm to 1:15pm
Regents Hall, Room 550 3700 O Street, NW