McCourt Executive Institute Short Course: Negotiating for Success
McCourt Executive Institute Short Course
Negotiating for Success
In this highly interactive, fast-paced course you will learn practical skills for creating and claiming more value when negotiating while strengthening individual and organizational relationships. Through dynamic simulations and exercises, you will develop strategies for one-on-one and multiparty negotiations. Whether you are engaged in contract negotiations, strategic planning, or managing a negotiating team, this course will help you think more analytically and improve performance at all stages of negotiation from preparation to debrief.
By the end of the class, students will be able to:
- Systematically prepare for negotiations
- Claim more value when negotiating while preserving relationships
- Construct more creative, durable agreements
- Analyze negotiation results to improve personal and organizational performance
- Manage internal dynamics that run parallel to negotiations at the table
Regular Tuition: $1,600
Course cost includes a light breakfast, coffee breaks, and class materials. It does not include lunch or housing.
Thursday, August 9 at 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday, August 10 at 9:00am to 5:00pm
Old North, TBD
37th and O St., N.W., Washington