Zumba Instructor Certification
This introductory training will give you the tools you need to lead your own Zumba® class. Learn the Zumba® formula, our four basic rhythms and more!
Included with Session
- Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Fitness Certification Credits (varies by country)
- Online Videos to Review Basic Steps
- ACE CEC's
- AFAA CEU's
What to Expect
- Learn how to teach the basic steps to the four Zumba® core rhythms: Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, and Reggaeton.
- Using the Zumba® formula, learn how to identify different parts of a song and apply the basic steps to build an effective Zumba class.
- Practice live with a Zumba Education Specialist to gain confidence to teach sooner.
- Receive your license to begin teaching Zumba® classes immediately.
- Get access to even more tools to help you start teaching faster and changing lives sooner.
- Get the opportunity to receive monthly choreo and music + ongoing support.
Saturday, November 2 at 8:00am to 5:30pm
Yates Field House, Studio A
37th and O St., N.W., Washington